To keep the customers up-to-date with the latest shipment information, Mytoll Group will send automated Shipment Status Update Notifications (SSUNs) to customers when shipments have been delayed, have arrived at their destination, or have been damaged in transit.
They understand that delays can be very frustrating and their SSUNs help gives an idea of what’s going on so you’re able to plan accordingly.
Here are some steps to help you better manage your shipments and receive the most current and accurate information about your shipment status updates from Mytoll Group.
Toll Tracking Shipment Status Update Notification
You can check the Mytoll Group Shipment Status Update Notification to know about your shipment.
- Go to Mytoll Group Official Website and log in using your credentials.
- Next, click on the Mytoll option from the top navigation bar. You will see several options under Mytoll.
- Click on the Shipment Status Update Notification option from all other options.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see details of your Shipment Status Update Notification or tracking information.
You can get your Shipment Status Update Notification easily by following the above steps. It is very easy to check the Mytoll Group Shipment Status Update Notification. All you need is to visit the official website of Mytoll Group Company and enter your registration number which is available in the order email.
Steps to track your shipment by MyToll Group
- Open MyToll and login it then click on Track your shipment.
- You will see a page with a link to track your shipment. This information is given: FedEx, FedEx, OCO Express, Speed Post and Aramex as shown below.
- Enter your tracking number or address in the search box and hit enter button. The status of the shipment is displayed after entering the tracking number or address of the recipient.
- After entering the correct tracking number or address, you can view the current status of the shipment by clicking on the Track button.
- You can also get delivery time by clicking on Calculate button next to each carrier name at top of the table.
Terms and Conditions
By using Mytoll Group, you agree to accept automated shipment status update notifications. If your shipment has reached its final destination and does not meet their strict safety guidelines, you may receive a cancellation notice via email.
Should you be unhappy with any given status notification, please contact them via their website or telephone within 3 days of receiving it. Their customer service representatives will do their best to resolve your issue promptly.
Note: This is an automated service only. You will not receive personal replies from Mytoll Group representatives regarding shipment updates. Thank you for choosing Mytoll Group! They hope that they can provide peace of mind when shipping valuable items in today’s world.
If you think they’ve left something out, do not hesitate and contact them. They want to corroborate you have everything you need to communicate with your audience in a professional manner. If they disregard anything, please let them know and they will add (it) as soon as possible.
There are also many online sources for public relations information; however, there is nothing that compares to the convenience of having these guidelines at your fingertips. As always, if you ever have any questions or concerns about communicating with your audience through social media platforms, do not hesitate to contact them.