Here we talk about Toll Queensland head office, contact details, email support, WhatsApp helpline, customer care, and order tracking helpline get from here.
Toll Queensland Head Office
Address: Toll, Queensland 4820, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9644 5200
Postal Code: 4820
Queensland’s toll roads form an integrated network of tolled roads, bridges, and tunnels that provides greater connectivity, efficiency, and reliability across the greater Brisbane and Toowoomba areas.
Our accounts and passes make it easy to pay all your Queensland tolls, including travel on:
- Gateway Motorway
- Go-Between Bridge
- Legacy Way
- Logan Motorway
- Toowoomba Bypass
Our accounts can be used on any compatible toll road in Australia and our passes let you travel on any toll road in Queensland.
Need to make a payment?
Find out how to pay for travel by topping up your account, paying a toll invoice, or buying a pass.
Your Tag, Tagless, or Commercial account can be used on any toll road in Australia.
Sales Manager: [email protected]
Customer Contact: [email protected]
Toll Queensland Job Vacancy
1- Courier Driver – Minimum Guaranteed Earnings
By joining our business, you become a very special member of this team, you become one of us. You are valued and we want you to thrive.
Born in 1983, we have taken big steps and have won the hearts of our customers to become the business that we are today….A leading national transport solutions business with over 1000 vehicles on the road across Australia and New Zealand, capable of offering a unique standard of service through the quality of our people.
- You must be in a position to purchase a new van
- Strong knowledge of Brisbane roads is preferred
- Must have an Australian driver’s license
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- To become one of us, you will need to be “in love” with our customers! As they are your customers too!
- You will also need to be a great people person, love the outdoors, and love being on the road
- If you’re interested to talk to us, then please apply for more details.
- Please note – only successful applicants will be contacted.
The team @ Direct Couriers
Job Type: Contract
Earnings: -85,000.00 to $130,000.00+ /year + Fuel and Toll Levies on top
>>> Apply Now <<<<
2- Operations Supervisor – PM Shift
At Toll Group we are currently searching for a Transport Supervisor position located in Richlands.
As a Transport Supervisor, you will manage and exceed the clients’ expectations with a strong understanding and focus on deliveries of their products.
- Effectively coordinate all transport services
- Daily checks to ensure arrival and departing times are met per the agreed time schedule
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the client and exceed their expectations
- Manage all staff members ensuring all procedures, deadlines, and KPIs are being met
- Ensure safety is a priority and maintain a safe work environment for all staff and site visitors
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar position, with responsibility for leading a strong safety culture
- Advanced problem solving and escalation capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Brisbane metropolitan area
- Experience including manual and automated – (TMS) Transport management systems or equivalent.
>>> Apply Now <<<<
3- HC Local Driver | Lytton
The position requires a person who is a competent driver with the ability to work efficiently without direct supervision whilst outside the depot. Sound knowledge of the transportation of dangerous goods is essential. The successful candidate will hold an HC driver’s license and have experience with Tankers.
- Container and ISO delivers/decants
- Body truck deliveries from time to time
- Compliance for DG work including paperwork
- Identifying any product damage or discrepancies and taking appropriate action in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Filling out driver’s run sheets and paperwork accurately for return to depot for processing daily
- Comply with Heavy Vehicles Regulations.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ensure freight is restrained as per load restrain guidelines and Toll policies
- Keep your vehicle and equipment clean and presentable and ensure relevant maintenance and safety checks are
- carried out regularly
Skills & Experience
- Current HC drivers’ license
- Current Dangerous Goods license
- Experience within a DG environment
- MSIC – desirable
- Experience doing liquid deliveries to customers – desirable.
- Extensive experience in commercial truck driving
- Knowledge of the fatigue legislation and all safety facets surrounding the transport industry
- Geographical knowledge of Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine coast
- Flexibility to adapt day-to-day operations.
- Permanent Position
- Day Shift Position, 6 am start Monday to Friday
- Ongoing Training and Support in a safety obsessed culture
>>> Apply Now <<<<