Toll Northern Territory – Head Office, Helpline, Job Opportunity
Here we talk about Toll Northern Territory head office, contact details, email support, WhatsApp helpline, customer care, and order tracking helpline get from here.
Northern Territory Head Office
Address: Address: 31 O’Sullivan Cct, East Arm NT 0822, Australia
|Friday||8:30 am–4 pm|
|Monday||8:30 am–4 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am–4 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am–4 pm|
Peak hours of Toll Northern Territory are 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Sales Manager: [email protected]
Customer Contact: [email protected]
Helpline & Customer Care
Phone: +61 131821
Fax: +61 427 007 863
Toll Northern Territory Job Opportunity
1: Counter Balance FLD
Toll People are recruiting for a Forklift, Yardhand operator for our Alice Springs Office. Casual with Permanent hours with a view to going Permanent. Immediate start for the right person.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Load restraint.
- Dealing with customers.
- FT, M-F 8hrs a day.
- OT available.
Needs to have:
- Forklift Licence.
- Ability to read and write well.
- Be able to work well alongside others, and at times take charge of the procedure.
- MC Licence would be an advantage.
Forklift rate: $34.94 per hour + overtime (+different rate if MC operating). Apply Now
2: HC/MC Local Driver
Toll People are recruiting for either HC or MC Drivers (linehaul) for ongoing positions. We are seeking a dynamic people with a safety focus to join a professional and successful team in Darwin
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Will need to be experienced with triple or quad road trains
- Driving long-haul usually 2-day trips. Additional linehaul trips will be required when needed
- Additional local work will be required.
- Loading / Unloading and Yard work also form part of this position.
- Following safe operating procedures and complying with company policy
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have a current HC or MC Licence with at least 2 years of experience in linehaul
- Strong time management skills and an eye for detail, and the ability to work with or without supervision Physically
- fit to handle repetitive heavy lifting up to 20kgs
- Knowledge of trailer weights and load restraint.
Forklift Licence essential
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work as part of a team environment
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a commitment to safe work practices and
- Dangerous goods experience with exposure to Safety and OHS requirements would be an advantage. Apply Now
Toll People are seeking up to 4 Labourers for ongoing work at a busy offshore depot at East Arm in Darwin. Ideally, candidates must be fit and healthy and have the ability to work outdoors in the Darwin heat.
Cleaning pipes from offshore, preparing pipes to go offshore, pressure washing, and some warehouse work.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the yard in the heat
- Must be able to work on occasional weekends
- Must be able to turn up for work on time
- Forklift ticket – preferred, but not essential
- Dogman/Rigging ticket – desirable
- Warehouse experience – desirable >>> Apply Now <<<