Toll Logistics is a division of Japan Post and Toll Group, Australia’s largest logistics firm. We have successfully supplied dedicated solutions such as global transportation, warehousing, and domestic transportation to fulfill all of their clients’ logistical demands by employing warehouses (including our warehouse centers) and the network of their connected organizations.
Toll Logistics Tracking
Toll Logistics is the group’s logistics and transportation subsidiary. It planned to expand its compressed natural gas-powered fleet to more than 70 trucks in 2012.
In 2014, it announced the construction of a $150 million, 71,000-square-metre parcel-sorting center at Melbourne Airport in collaboration with Australia Pacific Airports.
See it: Express Tracking
In April 2021, Toll agreed to sell the division to Allegro Funds and completed the transaction in April 2021.
Remote and Resource logistics
Toll’s Remote and Resources logistics (Industrials) offers comprehensive logistics solutions to the Australian market through a diverse variety of services to major sectors.
These are value-based goods that prioritize operational efficiency and savings while being environmentally conscientious and long-term.
their customers, workers, and communities have every right to expect them to do everything they can to contribute to a more sustainable future.
See it: IPEC Tracking
As a major transportation and logistics firm with operations in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, they understand the importance of moving the companies that move the globe.
They specialize in comprehensive logistics solutions for the oil and gas exploration, construction, and production industries.
They provide a full range of offshore and onshore services designed to support oil and gas production and exploration operations for both short and long-term projects, drawing on our industry knowledge.
For more than a decade, their been offering world-class offshore logistics solutions and support services to the oil, gas, and exploration industries.
their supply base network puts us near key oil and gas operations in the Asia Pacific area. their skills extend from offering fully integrated supply chain management systems to providing specialized services suited to the unique demands of our customers.
Some of the facilities provided under Toll’s Remote and Resource logistics are as follows:
- Aviation & Airport Services
- Aircraft Engineering & Maintenance Aircraft Charter
- Airline Services
- Helicopter Transportation
- Passenger & Security Screening
- Base Camp and Base Support Operations
- Infrastructure and Services in the Camp
- Services of Distribution
- Deconsolidation and Consolidation
- Pick, Pack, and Deliver
- Logistics of Return
- Services for Ports and Maritime
- Engineering in the Sea
- Services at the Port
- Charter a Ship
- Wharf Services for Vessels
- Logistics of Remote and Limited Resources
- Emergency Response & Contingency Planning
- Logistics, both offshore and onshore
- Logistics in the Field
- Storage of Dangerous Goods
- Supply Chain Advisory
- Supply Chain Advisory
- Vehicle and Fleet Management
- Parts Logistics Finished Vehicle Logistics
- Warehouse Services for Vehicle Transportation
- Operations of Dedicated and Custom-Built Facilities
- Facilities for Multiple Users
- Design of a Warehouse