Toll is keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 scenario (coronavirus). The top focus is the health and safety of our workers, customers, and community.
They are closely monitoring World Health Organization and other trustworthy government and public health bodies’ instructions and acting by their recommendations.
Check: Toll Group History
This includes, but is not limited to, travel, quarantine, self-isolation, personal protective equipment (PPE), and any other local and/or country-specific limitations and rules.
They have formed a group-wide reaction team to handle our response, and business continuity strategies have been implemented throughout the organization to guarantee that They can continue to service our customers.
The first goal is the health and well-being of our worldwide team members, customers, and community.
Check: Toll Logistic Tracking
They have formed a group-wide Critical Response Team to oversee and carefully monitor World Health Organization and local government advice, as well as to take action by their recommendations about the COVID-19 epidemic.
Business continuity strategies are in place to guarantee that They can continue to service our clients while also upholding health and safety requirements across our operations.
Read More: Toll Carrier
For Toll workers, this website offers the most recent updates, information, and further guidance on Toll’s actions and reaction to the epidemic. They are all responsible for protecting our health and minimizing economic and social disturbance.
Keep in Mind
When They deliver to your home or business, They appreciate the faith you invest in Them. They’re taking extra safeguards for The global team members who keep Theynetwork running, including:
- They’re giving our teams tips on how to keep healthy, such as frequent handwashing and social distance.
- Cleaning Their offices, trucks, and delivery equipment such as scanners regularly
- Encourage team members to keep a close eye on their health and seek medical assistance if they experience flu-like symptoms.
- Anyone on the team who reports or exhibits flu-like symptoms will be urged to stay at home.
- Assisting their personnel in adhering to travel advice and quarantine procedures as required by local authorities
- assisting our office teams in working from home
- There are no planned shutdowns.
- Their customer service representatives are still accessible to address your questions.
- Their sales and account managers are still accessible to assist you.
Read More: Toll Priority Tracking
They are currently restricting visits to Toll sites for business-critical meetings at all of Their locations out of an excess of caution.
Visitors will be able to hold meetings over the phone or via video conferencing. As Toll adapts to the rapidly changing environment,
They will continue to give regular updates. On the WHO website, you may obtain facts and up-to-date information on the virus.