Toll Express Tracking
When the Toll Company was founded in 1888, it began as a horse and cart haulage company. Today, more than a century later, they are a major supplier of integrated logistics with a worldwide reach, based in the Asia Pacific area. They employ over 40,000 employees throughout a network of 1,200 locations in over 50 countries.
The Toll is enthusiastic about expanding on our 127-year legacy of providing exceptional transportation and logistics solutions to our clients, as well as connecting people and things.
Their mission is to provide their clients with an unequaled combination of global supply chain capabilities while also creating long-term value.
Check it: IPEC Tracking
It offers the most reliable and appropriate tracking services for both local and international Toll Priority shipments. It provides status updates in your chosen language on a single page.
To begin tracking your package, go to the Parcel Monitor on the official Toll website. You would get all the information there regarding your Toll’s Express tracking issues.
Toll Express Tracking – Features
Toll Express Tracking is a service that allows you to track the progress of your shipment. The Toll Express Tracking service provides you with a tracking number so that you can follow your package’s progress and it also provides you with a map of the location where your package is.
Delivering to Consumers
This company, like most logistics and shipping firms around the world, offers a Toll tracking service. Toll online tracking is a service that lets consumers tet real-time updates on the location and progress of their products.
- It delivers fast to hundreds of postcodes around the country, allowing us to be first to market.
- Thousands of convenient collection places
- Toll provides over 2,000 after-hours and 24-hour collection points for your clients.
- Toll delivers everywhere – with one of the most comprehensive networks in Australia
- Toll can get to your consumer no matter where they are
- Online tracking and lodgement – end-to-end package tracking along with the route SMS & email delivery alerts
- Giving your consumers simple, easily available delivery information.
Domestic Delivery Services
Within Australia and New Zealand, there is a quick domestic express service. Send documents, packages, and pallets for next-day priority, normal, or same-day delivery. Use our express services to send priority or regular documents, parcels, skids, or pallets, with unrivaled access to our domestic and global network.
- With Toll’s worldwide network, you can cut lead times and deliver goods to your consumers faster.
- Toll links worldwide traffic lanes with a comprehensive Australian air and road network to get your parcel to your consumer as quickly as possible.
- Toll provides over 2,000 after-hours and 24-hour collecting stations for your consumers.
- Online tracking and delivery
- End-to-end parcel tracking during the journey
- Provide your consumers with easy, easily accessible delivery information.
Global Delivery Services
Take a look at Parcel Monitor. You can monitor and trace a single package or several parcels using your parcel ID and get the status on a single page, whether you need to track and trace a single package or multiple packages. To track your Toll Global Express packages, enter the tracking number and click “Track Now.”
We apologize for not being able to see you. You should have gotten a card with directions on where to look for your package. To be reunited with your parcel, click the “Find my parcel…” option. It is important to know the Toll tracking reference number of the package to be tracked in order to do the tracking. This is usually printed on the customer’s receipt or included in the information sent to the customer’s email.
Toll is now experiencing some service disruptions as a result of the difficult conditions brought on by the increased COVID-19 limitations. Toll’s road service transit times for Toll IPEC and Intermodal/Specialized services, in particular, have been temporarily prolonged by one day. Their personnel is dedicated to keeping freight flowing, but occasional disruptions and delays are unavoidable.
If you were not there when Toll approaches and arrived to collect your consignment, you can contact them at the number on the card you got to reschedule your pick up.
- Priority Tracking
- Toll Group History
- Toll Carrier
- Toll Logistics
- Toll Freight
- Business Services
- Toll Covid-19 Response
- Toll Helpline
- Head Office Support